Monday, May 30, 2011

i dont get on my blog that much but this is just another story/thing.my birthday pasted and i am now 10 yyyyyaaaaaa!!!!!!! happy happy happy.I am going to the hickmans tonight u know the awsome family heaven for my sister the mentes are awsome too!!!!!They are related to the hikcmans just diffrent last name well that is amother small notice type thing and just wanted to say thanks.I cant wait to go to utah to see omee and opa and grandma & grandpa i want to go to Utah for halloween this year again a full bag of candy no not cavities and another bag of fun dont make this sound crazy but I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he is awsome TOTALLYit like a angel came down to earth and brought me to heaven.Thats in one of his songs I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!teehee.Well I have to go bye!!!!!!!

No comments: