Tuesday, May 10, 2011

just some AWSOME FUN!!!!!! and the family the hickmans

Well if you are wondering i am doing great at school and i am having so much funme and my friend just had our friend anniversary and my birthday is almost here ooohhhh i just love this and almost summer we might go to Utah and my portland feild trip is also comming up MAN!!!!LIFE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Also.......i am getting some very cool things for my birthday and i just want to thank my mom and dad and my teacher and all my teachers,my friends,my family,my neibors,and especilly certain family from my church THE HICKMANS they are sooooo nice we went over to there house on saterday and mothers day they give warm feelings to people they are blessed!!!!!!!:) oooohhhh i just love nice funny and caring people like them they are the best and i did not get to be funny enough to fit in the spot i wanted to but i think i was funny enough to make my self cry: ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) what a nice family.



well looks like i have to go but i enjoy doing this because reading and writing are my fave subjects sooo i am going to read this and look gor errors i love all of my followers and thanks bye

No comments: